International Tax Planning and Compliance for Businesses
Choosing the right tax structure for your business can make all the difference in your bottom line. Robert L. Gomez CPA, P.C. can help your business optimize your global tax rate to save money and increase profits. By leveraging a well-planned tax strategy, your business can succeed and grow in the global marketplace.
At Robert L. Gomez CPA, P.C. we pay attention to your specific business needs in order to provide you with the best possible solution. When you work with us, your business will both meet tax compliance standards as well as maximize your tax savings. From entity selection and tax classification to estate and asset protection planning, we can assist you in addressing and managing all of your international tax compliance concerns.
Contact us at 919-678-8322 or request a consultation to discuss how we can help your business save money on both U.S. and foreign taxes. We work with both U.S. and foreign businesses around the world.
Our international tax and compliance services include:
- Corporate tax returns
- Global tax minimization strategies
- Entity selection and tax classification
- Transfer pricing consulting
- Accounting and auditing for multi-jurisdictional operations
- Foreign tax credit planning
- U.S. and foreign tax incentive programs
- Foreign national and expatriate individual tax returns
- Repatriation planning
- Business acquisitions and divestiture
- International asset protection planning
- Representation with tax authorities
- Indirect tax (VAT, withholding tax, GST, other duties)
- Cross border real estate investments