International Tax Planning and Compliance for Individuals
Whether you're single or have a family, when a person obtains international wealth, they will face complicated tax issues. It's vital to work with a qualified international tax advisor who understands all the issues you face and can develop the best strategy to maximize your tax savings.
Each individual or family faces unique tax compliance concerns. At Robert L. Gomez CPA, P.C. we have a breadth of experience working with international tax planning issues from different perspectives. We examine your personal taxes, business dealings, and any foreign investments, then devise a plan to minimize your tax liability so you can hold on to more of your money.
Whether you are a U.S. citizen working abroad, a foreign citizen working in the U.S. or individual or family with foreign investments, Robert L. Gomez CPA, P.C. has the insight to advise you about all of your options. We have international tax planning and advisory experience you can trust. Request a free consultation or call us at 919-678-8322 today. Our clients include:
- U.S. citizens working abroad
- Foreign citizens working in the U.S.
- Individuals with foreign investments
- Families with foreign investments
Our international tax planning services for individuals include:
- Global tax minimization strategies
- Expatriate tax returns
- Foreign tax credit planning
- U.S. and foreign tax incentive programs
- Repatriation planning
- Business acquisitions and divestiture
- International asset protection planning
- Representation with tax authorities
- Indirect tax (VAT, withholding tax, GST, other duties)
- Cross border real estate investments